Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tinkering with Photoshop Elements


A couple of years ago Todd and I bought at Cannon Rebel digital SLR camera. We have loved every minute of using it. We've also invested in photoshop elements and a book on how to use it, which we've also had a couple of years. I thought it would be great for digital scrapbooking. I have not invested much time in learning it, so I decided to get at it. So here are couple of attempts at digital scrapbooking . It's very simple, but hey, I gotta start somewhere.


We decided that we would save money this year by taking our own family photos. More on the woes of that later. Anyway, I took these photos today. This photo is my favorite of the ones I took today.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Those are great! I look forward to hearing about your family pictures. My mom's afraid she won't be getting family pics from anyone this year. Ours for sure, I've gotta lose some baby weight first. :)